Everyone has feelings!

Today, I want to share something that made me smile. Steve Harvey speaks about being a celebrity and having outsiders judge him. While I'm no Beyonce, I would like to think that I am a local celeb or at least someone who others admire. Watching this, reminded me of how I feel a lot of times because my close friends just don't understand me all the time.
Here you go:


It def brought me tears and made me realize that while people might think that some are super human and things don't effect us, they do and WE HAVE FEELINGS TO!

The Artist with Feelings...

1 comments:

NieceJanel said...

I dont think Ive seen anything more amazing than this!! This was OoMazing!! To see..actually SEE His heart..wow! Thats what touches ppl's lives..the heart! & His heart is pure, thas why he is so effective in what he does. Its important for ppl to know that celebs are real ppl, they hurt, they cry, they go thru, they are victorious, they are HUMAN!
Thanks for sharing..that made my morning!