Lets have this conversation! Why is it hard for successful black women to find a man?



I don't neccessarily agree with the topic because I feel that it is almost to general to make such a huge assumption but I do love some of the points people are making.
I have met black men that just choose to not associate themselves with black women for whatever reason, that is what makes me angry. From one bad experience you exclude a whole race from your dating realm! And even more important, YOUR race!
However, Im not sure if a conversation like this is what is needed but just a restoration in identity for black culture because as we, the world, begin to shift in gender roles, I assume all races are beginning to question the sudden growth in more single women as they began to venture out and do they own thing.
Women all over the world are becoming more independent, which is of course good for us because now more opportunities are opening up and women faces are being seen in positions that are usually male dominated. However, the problem, at least to me, is that men are having a harder time accepting this because it is such a huge paradigm shift when looking back at gender roles in history. So, the question I'm asking is it less about the race and more about the gender?
I mean look at the growth within the homosexual population. Both men and women are exploring because they no longer need each other to fulfill certain desires and needs because, for the most part, we can all do it now!

LEGGGGGOOOO!,

The Artist

0 comments: