And this is what we resort to?

If Kanye said anything with substance, "Man, killing is some wack shit" was by far the best. I can't begin to express how many of my friends lives have been taking due to nonsense. May all of your souls R. I. P. Chi streets have never been our bestfriend, fearing walking down certain streets because u from another hood, praying the whole time while you on the bus because they getting shot up and wanting acceptance so you end up in an uncomfortable position.



I fear for my little brother safety everyday. Growing up on the south-side is already hard, but I know to be a man is even harder. Especially during the prime years, he is 14 and a freshman in high school and I know that he have to uphold a certain image in order to be accepted, unfortunately.

I grew up in those same streets I fear, to me, that's home. I hate how when violent incidents take place the outsiders try to point the blame and think they know so much but the reality is, they have no idea.

I plan on moving back to Chicago and giving those who want to make it out a chance. Giving those who don't know any other way an option and giving hope to those who have given up. The sad part is that won't stop those who just don't care, the violence may decrease but the reality is it will never stop. However, I will do everything in my power to try to stop it!

I don't want to change the world, for I know that is impossible. But I do want to change hearts and touch souls.

Peace,

The Artist

0 comments: