He just might be...

He is beginning to become the reason of my existence...
Im feeling him, he feeling me
This just might be
This mite be that heart to heart transaction love
That you on my mind soooo heavy love
Baby please go a little deeper love
This that I can't stay mad at you for to long love
I want to go to sleep and you still there type love,
love letters next to your breakfast just to show u how much I care
Yea, you got me cooking love
I mean, this love so deep, I have to write poems about it love
This that right love
I want this for the rest of my life love
We in it to win it, no quitting type love
I just want to scream your name so the world could know who I talking about love
Not wanting to hang up the phone love
I could go on, and on, and on, and on love
I don't know where this is heading, but still willing to take the journey love
Yea, I'm feeling him, he feeling me
So this just might be that love...
It just might be...

Love,


The Artist

0 comments: