Lesson Learned...

WOW! This week has been extremely stressful! Back to school, new living situation, working 3 jobs and still working my way to the top of the success ladder. I am aware that before success comes hard work, dedication and sacrifice but can I just have a moment!
However, the lesson learned is close mouths don't get fed. I ran into a small incident with a class that was being offered at my school and was a high demand for everyone in the film school but they selected the students based on seniority. Thats understandable but my question was "so, do our tuition bill look any different?" because I qualify, need and want the class just like the rest. Yes I could wait until my fourth year to learn HD but the jobs won't. Any how, I simply express my feeling about the situation and with open-minds, I was accepted into the class!
Alot of students complain about what they are not getting but I strongly believe that if and when you really want something, you will make it happen. This is life, and you could treat it as a hobby and deal with it when you want to or treat it as an art and perfect your craft, LIVE! to the fullest.

Lesson well learned,

The Artist

0 comments: