Dissapointment?

Now, I'm sure this is not the first time you have heard about Kanye West outburst at the VMA, however as a Chicago native, I am a little embarrassed. I am one of Kanye's biggest fan (or was) and this incident has turned me sooooo off from him! I can't believe someone would even have the audacity to take away a 19 year old artist glory and humiliate her the way he did! I have lost all respect for him as an artist!
Everyone is entitled to there own opinion and while Kanye might feel that Beyonce has the best video of all time, I think she needs to step her game up and I think Kanye needs to sit the F@!% down or go lock his self up in a room or something. I respect Beyonce for allowing Taylor to have her moment but I know she will never be able to really feel as though she deserves the award, which she does!

Check out the clip:



Also, it is really disappointing that this incident is causing a race war. Its not a black versus white situation, it was rude, ignorant and inconsiderate of Kanye and I think anyone of any color feels the same way!

The Artist is signing out...

1 comments:

NieceJanel said...

I agree completely! This had nothing to do w/ race...it was out of pure ignorance & rude! Kanye has some inner issues that he needs to deal with. I believe it goes beyond his music career..he needs help!