The Artist is back!...

Sorry for the delay my friends but life has been extremely busy! Preparing for my trip to Berlin, Germany and now I am here a settled for the time being. First and foremost, I love it here. Its like New York and well, I love NEw York which means I love Berlin. Now, all I have to do is convince my mom that she love it too and off to Berlin we will go.
Day 1: I arrived at Tegal airport at 1:30PM with three large suitcases and absolutely no idea where I was going. The place I was going to stay at was a hour away from my school and disconnected to the nightlife. So I landed at Pfefferberg hostel, right in the center of Berlin.




To make a long story short, I did what I had to do. I got off the plane knowing that this trip would be about survival of the fittest. Continuously stressing because I have absolutely no idea what decision is the best one but learning to trust my instinct. Keep myself safe and come out on top. Not stepping out on fear but faith. Allowing God to help guide in the right direction and continue to grow in ways beyond my dreams.
I am 20 years old in a city I know absolutely no one. No, I do not speak the native language but I have determination in my heart. I am living for more than just me right now so I must do the impossible.
I keep asking myself is this really my life? I remember teachers sitting me in the back of the classroom because of my speech impediment. I remember the taste of rejection. I overcame. I became the change I wanted to see in the world. I am still growing and becoming. hopefully I will conquer.
I remember my days in Quingdao, China. Fun, excited and full of adventure. Then, Mexico was even more exciting. I was 17 in a third world country by myself. Now, Berlin, Germany. I have absolutely no idea what the future has in store for me but I do know that if I want it, I will get it.

More about my adventures in Berlin soon.
The artist loves u...

1 comments:

Sonjanita said...

i'm trying to post...anyway...glad you're globe trotting.

can't wait to hear when your films premiere at film fests in toronto, cali, cannes...