Heartbreak...



...I question how real our love was? If its strong enough to eventually find each other again? Or if it was all a dream? Time knows while my heart patiently waits. Until then I must live. Can't tie myself down to what I want if its not working in my favor. You are a beautiful person baby. Warm touch, gentle eyes, comforting soul. U gave me a gift of self awareness. Im thankful for having u in my life baby. You are my forever friend who I once took a trip with. We were the only 2 people in this endless rose field. We slept on blossomed petals and exchanged hearts and wore them on our sleeves. We met love baby, it was beautiful and we shall never forget but we must set it free. That seems to be the ultimate beauty of life after all, freedom.

The artist will always love u...

0 comments: