Getting around Berlin

So day 6 of taking the same train to get everywhere worked in my favor. I didnt need to ask if I was headed in the right direction. I had to trust myself. Trust that I have been paying attention to my surroundings well enough to get to the same place I go to everyday. I would have been dissapointed if I was wrong.
So anywho, the train I take is the U2, which is the most convenient train to live by if you are traveling from one side of town to the other. It goes from Zoologisher -Garten, West Berlin to Alexenderplatz, once the center of East Berlin, now the center of the city. Besides the fact that all of the good stores line these streets, you can find the best food around these places too.
Speaking of food, last night I had Turkish food for dinner. Falling in love with international cuisine. ♥
Now back to the train, besides the U2 though, you have U1-U9, which is known as the U-bahn. These trains run underground like the redline in Chicago or the subways in NY. Then you have the S-Bahn, which is above ground and circles the outskirts of the city, and buses & trams everywhere. Saying this all to make these important points:

*You don't need a car to get around
*The city is HUGE; I have a lot to see!
*I think I'm in love ♥

XOXO - The Artist

0 comments: